Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Family Easter Event








We celebrated Easter with my extended family and had a great time. Luckily, the rain held off and we were able to enjoy the day. The Easter Bunny brought Mia a baby doll with a pacifier (her obsession) and a purse with candy and Bryce received a Video Now and candy. We went to church and actually left Mia in the nursery since it was so crowded. I lasted the whole hour without going to check on her. I never left Bryce in the nursery when he was a baby and am very uneasy with it, but she is more independent and went right in and played. Plus, they give you a pager if she needs you. Bryce went to Sunday School and when we asked what he learned he said he played with blocks. Oh, well, at least he was there! I asked the teacher how he did, as I always do and she said he was perfect!? He asked if we were "impressed", we said yes and surprised or maybe shocked :) No, really, he always does a good job listening and participating at church. I just always ask so I am not that parent with the problem child who doesn't know her child is a problem!

No comments: