Monday, May 5, 2008

Busy Weekend

We had a good, but busy weekend. Friday night was my little sister's confirmation at church. We went to that and dinner with my family. Saturday morning was Bryce's soccer game and the standard Cici's pizza lunch. Anytime you let Bryce pick, it is going to be Cici's! My brother and niece came to watch the game this week which was nice. Mia and I spent all afternoon Saturday trying to find a nice umbrella stroller that wasn't blue. Don't get me wrong, I love blue and want another little boy (and another girl, but Ryan says just one more), but she is a girl and I want to enjoy the pink :) We finally found one that is pretty cute. Bryce went to work with Ryan Saturday afternoon so he could get some paperwork done. Sunday we took the kids to the zoo. Mia loved the penguins and Bryce loved the Sponge Bob ride!

We go to Texas Oncology in the morning for Mia's appointment and I will post what we find out. My friend is picking Bryce up and taking him with her to a reading class she teaches for 5 and 6 year olds. He is very excited. I try not to take him to appointments where they do Mia's bloodwork as I have learned he doesn't handle it well at all when she is hurt and crying. He is a great big brother and just can't stand them hurting her. He was more upset last time than her.

We went to the park today with our playgroup. Bryce made another new friend his age and they played until the rain started and then we headed to lunch with them. Mia enjoys playing at the park and tries to do everything the big kids do.

We leave for vacation Friday and are getting things ready to go.

No comments: