Monday, June 23, 2008

Our Weekend

We had a pretty good weekend. Saturday was my niece's birthday and we went to Going Bonkers for her party. It is big indoor playground and arcade and the kids had a great time playing with their cousins. Saturday night we were finally able to get together with Ryan's sister to give his nephew his birthday present since we missed his party while we were in Corpus. The kids enjoyed playing with those cousins, as well :)

Then Sunday morning Ryan played golf while I taught Bryce's Sunday School class. It was a lot of fun and I only have 2 more weeks left to volunteer! I will probably volunteer again, but for a different class. I am not sure Bryce really enjoys me being in his class. He hasn't said it directly since I started, but he used to tell me to leave when I would drop him off so I am assuming that me teaching was never in his plan! Then we went to my cousin's daughter's birthday party at McDonald's where the kids had more fun playing with even different cousins. Big families are fun, but crazy.

And we have 3 kids' parties next weekend!

Bryce had a friend over to play all day today so the kids are very tired now and I am hoping for an early night, we'll see!

No comments: