Monday, May 31, 2010

Mia Update


I wanted to do quick updates on each kid before Keller is born. Mia is 3 now, will be 4 in October. I cannot believe it! She is so mature for her age in most things. She has a pretty extensive vocabulary and talks all the time, except when playing bashful! She is outgoing and not meek at all! I always said I hoped my daughter would be more outgoing than me so she didn't miss out on things and that prayer was answered! She is potty trained (finally!). Once deciding she would do it, she was basically trained a day later. It just had to be on her time and with the bribe of chocolate bars. Hershey kisses were not enough. The girl LOVES chocolate and all things sweet. She will eat two fruits: grapes and bananas and one vegetable: green beans.


She started "atastics" (gymnastics) and loves it. She does very well and listens to her teachers. She wants Ryan to build her a balance beam for at home. She no longer wants to take dance class. I am absolutely certain it is because she knows I want her to, but that is okay! I just want one recital from my daughter- that's all I am asking. She wants to do t-ball or soccer at the Y next year. She is a very sweet little sister and loves Bryce so much. I am sure she will be a great big sister, too. Her health is great! No reason at all to have to go back to the hematologist. She has only been sick once in Houston and that was strep throat. She loves her daddy and thinks she should get all of his attention at all times. She still likes mommy to rock her at night and is convinced that I can rock both her and Keller when he arrives!


She has been asking to do school work with Bryce and is catching on quickly to most preschool concepts. Sweet girl!

No comments: