Monday, December 15, 2008

First Basketball Game




Bryce had his first basketball game Saturday and loved it! He was so excited. His team played really well and they start back in January. We had to take Mia to the dr today and the pediatrician mentioned how tall Bryce is and he said, yeah- I play basketball and my team won our game. He is so tall and while Mia isn't as tall as he was at this age, she is in the same percentile for a girl. The dr, who is female, said today that Mia will have that "look great in a 2 piece swimsuit body" because she is so long bodied. Don't know I want to think about my daughter someday wanting to look good in a 2 piece (other than her cute baby swimsuits), but I guess that is good for her! I have some tall kids- don't where they got that, but I think it is great.

No comments: