Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a good Thanksgiving. We usually go out of town to see my grandma, but decided to stay here this year and spend some time with Ryan's family who came in town. Ryan had most of the week off so that was nice. We went to the aquarium and to eat in the West End one day and that was a lot of fun. We spent a couple days hanging out with family and took the kids to Chuck E Cheese. It was a good week. I will post some pics as soon as I get a chance.

Bryce and I went ice skating today and had a great time. It was harder than he thought it would be, but he got better by the second time around (as long as he could grab the side!). He didn't pull me down once and I was surprised because I can barely ice skate myself.

We did a little Christmas shopping this weekend, but didn't fight the crowds too much. I am completely done shopping! Yeah! I try to be done by Thanksgiving, but I was only a few days late.

Tomorrow we have a field trip to the Dallas Museum of Art and to ride the trolley downtown. The kids are excited about that. The rest of the week we are staying home and doing school work and my goal is to start working out at our clubhouse gym. Bryce does have basketball practice and a friend coming over one day after school, but we have a pretty slow week considering how busy we usually are.

Bryce and Ryan are going to be in the Christmas parade Saturday for Adventure Guides and then we are going to a Christmas Tree Farm to cut down a tree. Fun!

I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays!

No comments: