Saturday, September 18, 2010

Keller





































Keller is 2 months old now. Hard to believe! On one hand it seems like I was just pregnant and on the other, it seems like he has always been here. Can't imagine not having him. He is such a sweet, good baby. He is a real trooper going to the kids' activities in the middle of naps and is very flexible. He is almost always calm, but his 2 month immunizations hit him pretty hard. He was fussy and had a fever for a few days. A friend lent me a baby wrap and I have been wearing him and it is wonderful! I wish I had one with Bryce who wanted to be held all the time! Plus, it leaves my hands free which is good with 2 other kiddos! I have already ordered two wraps and plan to wrap him to me from here on out. He falls right to sleep. Even better than the sling. I will have to get Ryan to take a picture. He still wakes up a couple times a night, but that is to be expected. He is starting to smile and it is just so cute. He weighed 11.15 lbs and was 23.5 in at 2 months. Our smallest so far by .10lb! We are all in love with our baby, Kelley (the kids are starting to call him that now, too- yea!).

No comments: