Thursday, November 20, 2008

Basketball & American Girls

Bryce had his second basketball practice today and he LOVES it! I think he is definitely more excited about this than soccer. He liked soccer, but likes this better. It kind of makes me sad since my family is definitely a soccer family and we all played, but whatever makes him happy. He has his first game in a couple weeks. He wants a basketball goal from Santa.



My mom and I took Mia to the American Girl store this week to let her pick out which Bitty Baby she wanted for Christmas. It didn't really matter, she liked them all! My mom got her the doll and I got her the bouncy seat for the baby. It is a little girl's dream store. I think when she is a little older I will take her there for the weekend when Bryce and Ryan are camping. They have hotel packages where your doll gets a bed, robe, etc and you can eat in their restaurant with your doll. That will be fun! Bryce was less than impressed with the store, though. He was the only male child there. There were one or two dads shopping, but that was it! He thought it was a toy store and kept looking for the cool toys. Poor guy, I really shouldn't bring him back there!

No comments: